Click on Navigation buttons at left to view products.
Since the early eighties, Metro has provided flexible, innovative, and versatile storage & handling products to the electronics production industry. Metro has built up a reputation as an industry leader as a result of pioneering the first industry PCB Truck line, the first easy-adjust shelving system, and the most comprehensive ESD-safe storage and handling system designed specifically for the electronics production
Electronics Tray Carts
The most flexible handling system ever, the SmartTray System.
The latest trend in electronics component storage and handling is the tray cart system. Metro brings you the most comprehensive product offering available. Consider some of the many benefits of this system.
• Save valuable time & money - no cart or panel adjustments required
• Inherently flexible - 18" x 26" (455 x 660mm) trays will handle different size PCBs and subassemblies
• Increased yields & throughput - proven to provide reduced WIP handling damage
• Increased profitability - due to improved yields
• Front-load 20 and 30 tray capacity, or 20 tray side-load unit
• Economy or built-in tray anti-tip design
• Conductive or static dissipative trays
• Standard or over-the-road units
Specialty Material Handling
CBL PCB Truck -
High density storage for your PCBs. Store up to 192 PCBs in this high-capacity storage system.
Work-In-Process Cart -
The ultimate in flexibility. In a manufacturing or assembly application, sub-assemblies or components can be efficiently transported on Super Erecta or Super Adjustable carts in a safe system that offers “tool-free”, easy shelf adjustment in seconds.
Starsys Transport System -
the safe way through production
Mobile Starsys units with adjustable storage levels can be the foundation of your manufacturing system.Work-In- Process can be rolled from cell to cell, carrying components through all stages of assembly. Sturdy full-extension shelves allow easy access and lifting of components for a safe working environment.